Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 12th - Last departing testimony

My birthday was going good until I found out that BYU lost :( that just stabs ya real good :( sayang talaga. Next time! 

Being 20 doesn't feel any different to answer your question. What we did was go to church and made spaghetti that was it. Members and investigators wished me a happy birthday and then today we celebrated it more by going to bayugin falls and then eating at a beach resort. We had a lot of good fun today :)

This past week we had MLC. It was my last one. And this past Friday we had zone training where I got to give my departing testimony after watching many missionaries give theirs. It was a cool feeling.

Week 3 was another good one. We have made a lot of progress and our looking forward to having 4 baptisms on my last saturday on October 1. 2 of them could be this September but the testimony is not yet there. Last last week when we fasted we fasted for a man that I have been teaching since June. He has a word of wisdom problem. This past week he lived the WOW 100% and is enjoying life. He loves it when we come over because he loves being filled with God's light. We also gave him a priesthood blessing to help him and he said after the blessing, a pain that was bothering his leg went away. I still feel a little nervous for him but we have faith that he truly means what he says and that he will keep his promise to be baptized on the 1st. 

The woman that has committed to be baptized on oct 1 came to church again on Sunday and brought her granddaughter with her. I consider this another miracle because I never would've expected that. She was always really shy around us and never spoke with us at all and has listened to us one time so to see her there was awesome! 

I'm so grateful for the Lord's hand in this area and in the lives of those that we teach. I know He lives and that He loves all of us.


Love,


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment