Wednesday, September 28, 2016

August 29th - It's starting to get real

Well I'm glad I don't have to worry about marriage for another 37 days (thanks for the update mom) but don't be surprised if I bring someone home with me ;) hehehe joke lang mom no worries.

When should nana's chemo be over?? Will it be over by the time I'm home? Thanks for all the awesome pics you sent.

This past Saturday and Sunday was district conference. It was awesome to see a lot of my family from my past area. It was also awesome to see 2 of our recent converts, brother Marvin and Antonio, sustained to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood. Brother Antonio said to us last night that he's never felt like this before and never been so happy in his life. God is Good brothers and sisters.

This week I was only with my companion for a day because he's still training the new finance elder, Elder Bradshaw. Apparently he lives only a 5 minute walk away from the Bountiful Temple. So I've been in a tri-panionship with my district leader and his companion. Nevertheless, thanks to the help of members I was able to work in my area. Man is it a lot more difficult to teach without a missionary companion. The flow of PMG doesn't connect much with my member presents. So I've done what I could to help them. Overall I'm just grateful that the spirit is the true teacher in all things and that if we can testify by the power of the Holy Ghost then we will have done our responsibility. 

It's starting to get a lot more real as September approaches. This work is too much fun and is the best decision of my life.


Love,


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment