Tuesday, January 5, 2016

December 13th - Typhoon

Hello Family!

I'll try to be quick in telling you about my week. We are expecting a typhoon, Typhoon Nona, so we are evacuating away from our area because we are close to wear it will make contact and we are close to the ocean. 

Nevertheless we had a great week. Elder Tutor will be transferring and I will be staying here in Matnog. We were punted all the time this week and spent hours tracting. We found among many new investigators, one that is almost golden. He is very attentive and enjoys the lessons. He accepted our baptismal invite for the 23rd of January. The problem is church attendance. The other sisters in my district said he would go to their area to be taught by them to be with his friend but now that we've found him he stays in our area. 

Wish I could tell you more but I've gotta get going. Don't worry I'll live. It's just to be extra safe is all. So control your breathing mom, take slow, deep breaths, and keep a prayer in your heart. Haha. God lives and the Book of Mormon is true. It's very simple but it's very true. 


Love,


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment