Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 16th - The book of answer, BOM

Man I highly doubt that I could become a general authority! Thank you though Pale haha. What a great time in Amanaki and his wife's life. The amount of love that Aunty Leima and Danny have for others is endless. I admire that in them and am very grateful for them. Congrats to papa and grandma for hitting the big 50! Congrats to Alton's acceptance into Weber State.

I'll admit I felt a little sad when I read that Tidwell is gonna be going to CWood to coach. He's a great coach! And I laughed when I read that Dom is gonna go to Bountiful. I still remember him telling me how he would never go to Bountiful haha! But it's a good move for him. It's nice to see that he chooses the best thing for his future and not for the moment. 

This week wasn't much for me and Elder Merrick. He had to go to Manila for a day. I had to work in another area with 3 other elders in Ligao. I worked with Elder McPherson (New Zealand) Elder Rupp (Cache Valley, UT) and Elder Shumway (California) It was a lot of fun being in another area and seeing new faces. They have a great area over there with great people. 

Last night we taught a 16 year old new investigator. He had a lot of questions concerning religion and reads this book called "Questions People and Churches Ask" by Charles Brock. He asked questions concerning things that his classmates of other religions had told him. I told him that that was the book of questions and I handed him The Book of Mormon and told him that this is the book of answers to his questions. I testified to him that only through feasting upon them and sincere prayer that he would receive answers and a witness through the power of the Holy Ghost that this is the true word of God. 

Even though I'm not good with the language I love sharing my testimony and meeting new people. I don't know a lot of what they say but the struggle is precious haha. That's all for now my family. Continue to hold fast to the iron rod!


Love

Elder Brown

Ps...Hope the list is not too much Mom.

My new companion, Elder Merrick from Hawaii
Riding a Tricey
Elder Rupp is crazy good at skating

A member of our ward made this for us #TNDO

No comments:

Post a Comment