Tuesday, July 12, 2016

June 20th - "I believe you Nana"

To my dearest cousin, Taiana(:

Sorry it's been a while since I've last written you. 

I've been getting all the news on how you've been doing with your sickness and everything. Man Nana, how do you do it? 

You have inspired me so much here in the Mission Field. There have been so many times I have felt like quitting or feel like I can't do it or just want to give up all in general. Than I think of you. My brave little cousin. Who has been the light to those who are walking in darkness, even though you are walking through it too. 

Growing up you hear about cancer and all the stories about it, but when you actually know someone going through it...it's a whole different experience. I hate the thing. But I want you to know how proud I am of you and all that you are doing. Way to keep smiling through the hard times. I love seeing the insurmountable love you've been able to receive during this hard time that really gets people to think and reflect back on themselves. To stop the complaining, stop the whining--but smile and thank our Heavenly Father for all the wonderful things He's blessed us with. And for many people (including myself)---YOU are that blessing. 

Continue to be that shining, bright light my brave little cousin. And continue to smile! I am praying for you all the while and I know that everyone is praying for you. 

KAYA MO YAN!! (YOU CAN DO THIS!!) I believe in you Nana. 

Love you with all my heart, 

Sis Alapa

No comments:

Post a Comment