Thursday, August 25, 2016

August 15th - More investigators coming to church

It still hasn't hit me yet mom so just hang in there haha. Right now is week six so it's getting pretty real right now because next week will the be the start of my last transfer. 

Sounds like nana has been super busy. That's awesome how she's going around giving talks. I'm pretty jealous actually haha.

But anyways in other news last week was another good one and ended with good sunday. We had investigators come to church and getting ready for September baptisms. I'm trying my best not to get too excited cause the fall hurts when get them up too high. We were confident in getting at least 12 to come to church but only half of them showed up. It kills when people don't keep their word. I'll probably be getting a new companion next transfer and it should be a great time of harvesting. Our plan is to ask for referrals a lot more. Especially from our recent converts and strong members in our area. 

One of the best things that happened this week is that a lot of less-actives are coming back. We have been doing a lot of teaching through not teaching a lesson. Meaning some good ol' contact with the people. A lot of them came to church last week so were excited for these members to become active again. 

As the last transfer of my mission approaches I feel energized and wanting to use all the time that I have left wisely. I love this work!


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment