Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 31st - Transfer/Zone Leader

Hello sa inyong lahat!

Thank you for all the updates from home. Time has definitely been flying.

Well this past week I was transferred and my trainee will be training! Im glad that I will finally have a grandson :) I've been transferred back to my former zone in Bulan in the Irosin area as a zone leader with Elder Egbert from North Logan, Utah. 

My last week in Camalig was a good one but a sad one. Especially for our most recent convert. She cried when she got home :( I'll definitely miss Camalig. But on the bright side the apartment we live in is the best I've lived in in my whole mission. It's great. This actually might be my dying place as I have 3 transfers left.

I'll miss one of our new investigators we tracted who didn't like us at first and told us we can't come in cause his wife wasn't home and because he's born again. Before we left, my companion introduced himself and told him that he's from Cebu. The man we tracted then lit up got super excited and told us that he's also from Cebu. He was so excited he let us in, he introduced us to his wife, who was at home all along, kids, grandkids, asked us to share a message, and gave us some snacks and water :) 

Anyways in my new area we feel that this will be a great transfer with baptisms coming up soon so we're excited to do the work!

Love,

Elder Brown











No comments:

Post a Comment