Monday, February 8, 2016

February 7th - I'm on the best team!

Hello!
Man thats awesome that Peyton finally got his second super bowl! Thats great news..and Wow grandma is gonna be off on her mission that's awesome. How long is her mission?? And I hope nana gets into SOAR cause that program was one of the best week's of my life. I am grateful that dad made me fill out that application when I had zero interest in it. If it wasn't for the apollo burger I don't think it would have been done. On a sad note I can't believe what happened to Vake that's so sad! But Vake is the man so I know he handle whatever comes at him. Hearing about all the polys going to BYU is good stuff but it definitely makes my chances a lot smaller. Despite that it's still worth a shot.
But I know that I'm on the best team of them all. The Lord's team. Our work has been awesome this past week. Everyday has been exhausting and requires a lot of effort to keep pushing forward to the end. We have two investigators that have a great chance of being baptized this transfer and we found out what their concern is. One is earnestly seeking for the truth and he wants a sign. We shared about the fruits of the spirit and the power of asking our Heavenly Father. He finally came to church yesterday so that was great. The other one on the other hand, the one I told you about that left her family, has a small word of wisdom problem with alcohol and maybe tea and coffee. The potential we have as a companionship and in this area is very great, we know that our exact obedience will bring miracles here. One of the biggest obstacles here to baptism is the terrible sin of fornication with a live-in partner. We have 3 investigators who could be baptized this transfer but the wedding plans are not till spring time. It's sad to see how common it is here. Nevertheless we must keep moving forward.
This work is a lot of fun that is filled with a lot of blessings. I love being on the Lord's team and invite everyone to join. It's a lot better here.

Love,

Elder Brown

PS: Do I really have 7 months left mom?? Lets just put a 1 in front of that. :)












 Love my new area



No comments:

Post a Comment